Dr. Vicki Foerster, MD MSc
Medical policy consultant and medical writer.
Offering services in medical writing, evidence-based medical policy development, and health technology assessment (HTA)
Expertise in health policy issues and medical writing. More than 40 years in the medical field including health care consultant, ministry of health medical consultant, vice-president of research in a government-funded health care organization (CADTH), and family practitioner in BC and Ontario. Practical collaborative style effective in achieving win-win outcomes with an ability to grasp new situations and manage multiple tasks.
Specialties: Medical health policy, health technology assessment, evidence reviews, and medical writing and editing.
Sample of Clients
- Accreditation Canada
- Alberta Health
- Atlantic Cardiovascular Society
- British Columbia Centre for Disease Control
- British Columbia Medical Association (Doctors of BC)
- British Columbia Ministry of Health
- British Columbia Patient Safety & Quality Council
- Canadian Agency for Drugs & Technologies in Health
- Canadian Blood Services
- Canadian Institute for Health Information
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Pharmacists Association
- Canadian Society for International Health
- Canuck Place Children’s Hospice