- How is myPharmaBucks better than competing pharmacy rewards programs?
MyPharmaBucks reward program takes a customer-centric approach, with service offerings that provide greater savings than those offered by local or chain pharmacies (physical and online). The program includes the following benefits and rewards:
- You earn rewards on every dollar you spend on any medication, for every order. You earn rewards every time you fill or refill prescriptions for yourself, your family members, or your pets. The reward is equivalent to 3% cash back on every $1 spent on any prescription or over-the-counter medication
- No signing-up or signup fee
- No monthly or annual subscription
- No membership/rewards card to carry, present or swipe, and no membership number to remember
- No limit to how much myPharmBucks you can earn
- No additional information required from you in order to earn or redeem myPharmaBucks
- Your rewards are automatically linked to your PharmaServe account
- You can even earn rewards on orders you apply a previously-earned reward to. You can redeem the newly earned reward on any subsequent order. Basically, it’s a cashback reward double dip!
- You can earn unlimited myPharmaBucks rewards
- You receive a report, showing the amount of myPharmaBucks you have earned and redeemed as well as your balance, four times a year (January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st)
- You can also obtain myPharmaBucks balance anytime by contacting us (1-800-258-0477, email@example.com)
- How do I EARN myPharmaBucks?
You earn an equivalent of 3% cash back on every $1 spent at PharmaServe, each time you order prescription or over-the-counter medication for yourself, your family, and your pets:
- Basic rewards: You earn 1% cash back as rewards on every dollar you spend on every medication on every order every time you fill or refill prescriptions for yourself, your family or your pets. This is credited to your account immediately after your medication has been shipped. It expires six months after the reward is originally earned.
- Birthday rewards: You receive an additional 1% cash back on every $1 spent at PharmaServe on your (and your family and pets) medications since your last birthday (or since the start of the program, whichever comes later). This is credited into your PharmaServe account on the 1st day of your birthday month and is valid throughout your birth month. It is our way of celebrating with you!
- Kickoff rewards: to start you off on myPharmaBucks rewards program, we have proactively credited your PharmaServe account with an equivalent of at least 1% of the total amount that you have spent since creating your account with us. It can be redeemed immediately upon your next order, within the three months after it was issued.
- How do I REDEEM myPharmaBucks?
MyPharmaBucks are redeemable for use on subsequent order(s) immediately after the order on which the reward was earned has been shipped.
- Redeem your earned rewards on your next order, or watch it grow and redeem accrued rewards on any future order (it’s entirely your choice!!!).
- Redeem myPharmaBucks on request in units of $5PB (1PB is equivalent to $1 discount). Available as $5, $10, $15, … $50).
- Basic myPharmaBucks must be used withing 6 months of earning them.
- When you redeem myPharmaBucks, they are deducted from your myPharmaBucks account.
- myPharmaBucks cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- myPharmaBucks rewards in an account cannot be combined with those from other accounts.
- For safety reasons, shipped medications are not returnable. However, if in an extraordinary situation a shipped medication is returned, it is destroyed. In these cases, the amount of myPharmaBucks earned on such an order shall be reversed.
- myPharmaBucks can only be used as partial payment towards your medications, and cannot be exchanged for cash. Therefore, you can only redeem a myPharmaBucks amount that is less than the cost of your medication(s) in that transaction.
- What Else Do I need to Know?
- To serve you better, this rewards program may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time.
- myPharmaBucks are redeemable as credits on each patient’s PharmaServe account. They have no cash value remittance to patients.
- myPharmaBucks is not cash and therefore cannot be redeemed for cash.
- myPharmaBucks are not transferable from account to account.
EARN and REDEEM rewards for discounts on future orders!